News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Announcements

• paul

ATTN: BLACKFOOT   08/20/2017

Please register a new account. Tyralak will explain once you do. Thank you for shopping at Walmart.
    • Commander RayCav

Hey   11/06/2017

Guess what? Come here. A little closer. Yeah, now lean in. Ok, I have something to tell you: I HAVE GODDAMN ADMIN POWERS! CLAUS FUCKING KELLERMAN! GO WATCH OR GET BANNED (NO JOKE)   Also FUCK YOU!

Since you guess form my name I'm a bit of a fan of guns and the like.

I know this doesn't really have anything to do with Star-wars, Star-track or most sci-fi fandoms, but what is you favorite RL firearm?

My favorite rifle is the FN FAL (particularly the Para models.)

Un_FN_FAL_version_Para.jpg

My favorite hand gun? Sig Sauer P226.

sig226.jpeg

So what is yours?

Well I didn't say only guns that you shoot. It can be guns you would like to have. I have wish to own a FAL like rifle when I get out of NY state.

I did shot shoot marlin .22 semi auto rifle and post pan Bulgarian AK called the sir-95 at my 20th and 21st birthdays. I shot a Glock a smith & wesson m&p and a ruger .22 pistol when I was down in Florida.

I did handle a FAL and a SIG but I never shot them.

And I thought Colt and Kimber are different companies? Are you saying you shot a 1911 form either one?

Edit: I also got a old Mossberg 151K. http://stevespages.com/pdf/mossberg_151k.pdf

My favorite long-arm: The Mk 14 Mod 0 Enhanced Battle Rifle

piidt07.jpg

My favorite PDW: The H&K MP7

MjYLCvd.jpg

My favorite shotgun: The Kal-Tec KSG-12

WEbN77O.jpg

Favorite sidearm: Kimber Desert Warrior .45

GAngKqW.jpg

Edit: Sorry, when I think of the MP7 or most PDWs are over rated (and underpowered.) 

As for the Kimber and Kat-Tac. I herd some nasty stuff about there products and there customer serves.

And I'm sorry that I called you a mall ninja,Kilroy. Im fighting that this is not a gun thread. 

Well, it had a magazine that went up its grip, and a barrel, and a trigger, and it fired bullets...

Seriously, could have been a Springfield compact .45 ACP... not very knowledgeable, as you can see...

I love the G36, though most other guns I prefer have heavy woodgrain.  I've got my Mosin, kicks like a bitch and heavy as hell but i love her.  Got my AR completed and even got the bayonet for it.  Next on my list is an SKS.  I got a thing for wood grain and stipper clips.  Almost got a Mini14 instead of the AR but a friend talked me into it, that and the fact that they don't accept stripper clips without some modding.

I'd go with a Springfield Armory XD (or the CZ original if you want to be super-pedantic about it) and a HK-418 because those strike me a very functional sidearms, and when it comes to evaluating sidearms functionality is the only criteria worth considering, and anything else is just tacticool bullshit and a complete waste of time. Is it accurate? Is it reliable? Is it lightweight? Can it support useful accessories? Is it durable? Both of these firearms seem to fit the criteria to the largest extent practical before you start getting into useless tacticool BS.

AR-15? It's had it's day. AK-47? It's heavy as fuck. Ever pick one up? Everything I've heard of Russian firearms post-AK-74 has been abysmal.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned this is a moot issue because I'm a big supporter of gun control, deal with it.

As for hunting weapons...eh, one really represents them all. What are you going to hunt? Wild boar? Better get yourself a big-bore lever-action Marlin or even an M&P Bushmaster semi-auto chambered for a really, really large bullet. Hunting birds? Well just get whatever shotgun seems reasonable. Pretty standard game? Again, one bolt action rifle might as well be them all. Anybody who says different is either getting into minor details or blowing smoke. Every guy I've ever met who has a Tikka is a super-douche.

Do you mean the 416/17?  Or did HK make ANOTHER variant chambered in something exotic (.300BLK or maybe one of the flavor of the day 6.X RandomLetterGenerator?)?

I've got my SKS now.  I'm tempted to get a Makarov, but Hawaii isn't exactly pistol friendly so it's not a big priority for me.