News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Announcements

• paul

ATTN: BLACKFOOT   08/20/2017

Please register a new account. Tyralak will explain once you do. Thank you for shopping at Walmart.

Ok Im trying to make a sort of portal fantasy with a military twist. It's mostly going to follow a platoon SEAL were they go though into a fantasy world. Here is the prologue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this message will not see the light of day before six years, if ever, but there’er some things that I need to get off my chest about what is now called the “Portal Conflict.”

Don’t get me wrong. I'm not someone who goes around wearing a flower in my hair, or a Guy Fawkes mask on my face. I do not regret  serving in one of the country's most badass special forces, the Navy SEALs. But I do regret telling the higher ups that they were in way over their heads.

Just because the rescue mission into that other world was a success, and it was the only ‘good’ reason to go in there  in the first place, it does not mean that the operations after that will be a cake walk.

If you have an enemy that can liquefy metal, shoot lighting bolts, and give you a mind fuck with a few words, you should take them seriously.

But despite all the bullshit me and my brothers have to go through,  with both combat and  politics, I would do this all over again.

Besides, it felt like I was playing D&D again…kind of.

Brian O'Casey (Need a rank and what team he in)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you thank?

Well, technically it's "Guy Fawkes" who it's a mask of.  Other than that, nothing to really nitpick about.  It looks good so far.  The prologue reminds me of the pre-chapter quotes from fanfics like "Tiberium Wars", "A New Terror", and "The Tides of History".

Im think of do story that is less high fantasy and more horror in a H.P.Lovecraft way.

A group of SEALs are responding to a distress single from a ship of oil rig. The Navy think it's terrorist or pirate attack. But the truth is worst.