News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Khas

The Winter Fortress

Teena'los was surprised by Captain Shar's answer. No kidding? she thought, as she quickly cut the rest of her steak into manageable cubes and began tossing them one after the other into her maw. So that leaves only one question...

"Cafthain, (chew) veeth vaemonth anf ve overth, (gulp) what weapons would be the most effective?" (takes a swig of caffè mocha, briefly enjoys the wash of chocolatey goodness) "I mean, will my Bowcaster be sufficient?"

(Sorry A lot of technical difficulties and procrastination  on my end. Here my post.)

Shynt also question about enchantments. “Yes I like to know which It would be the best ones for the mission. Do we know what we are dealing with what ever in the forest?” 

When Captain Shar gave out his orders he finished his plate and got reddy for the tour.

"Will your bowcaster be enough?  For the smaller guys, yeah.  As well as for the undead and greenskins.  For some of the bigger things out there, like Bloodthirsters, Lords of Change, and some of the really tough Apostles, well..." Shar shoved another chunk of icoberry pancake into his mouth, and then took another huge gulp of raktajino, finishing it off.  "What do you think the tanks are for?"  Shar smirked.  "In any case, you'll learn more about the enemies once your training properly begins."  He walked over to the replicator, carrying the remains of his breakfast and putting them in the retrieval slot.  The replicator sensed the extra mass, and its transporter activated, dematerializing the tray, utensils, and food scraps, and reducing them to their base components.  "As of now, your tour of the fortress properly begins."

Sulap would follow right behind Khas, being next to the replicators and waiting as well.  "So awareness and precise marksmanship should be enough for most threats, with overwhelming firepower to take care of the others?"

Teena'los hurriedly cleaned her plate (something her mama used to tell her, "No crossbow until you've eaten all your mushrooms":emot-colbert:), tossed back the last of her mocha, hoisted her bowcaster over a shoulder, and followed Shar and Sulap to the machine which promptly ate her tray, plates and all. "Good to know, thank you sir," she said to the captain. Hearing Sulap's question, she smiled. Awareness and precise marksmanship I can do, thought the sniper. Her fingers instinctively glided over her web belt, with pouches for extra power packs, and one cylindrical one containing the clip-on sights for her bowcaster.

(Sorry this all i can think of.)

Shynt also placed the rest of his food in the replicator . He then followed Tenna’los and Sulap.

He glanced at the tank , wondering if it would be enough to stop the deadlier monsters.