News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Announcements

• paul

ATTN: BLACKFOOT   08/20/2017

Please register a new account. Tyralak will explain once you do. Thank you for shopping at Walmart.
    • Commander RayCav

Hey   11/06/2017

Guess what? Come here. A little closer. Yeah, now lean in. Ok, I have something to tell you: I HAVE GODDAMN ADMIN POWERS! CLAUS FUCKING KELLERMAN! GO WATCH OR GET BANNED (NO JOKE)   Also FUCK YOU!
Sign in to follow this  
Khas

The reason for rebooting FPE

The reason is simple.  I was dissatisfied with the way the early chapters were handled (them being so short was but part of the problem - compared to the later chapters, the writing was abysmal), so, as I mentioned on Starfleet Jedi, I'm completely redoing the fanfic.

Another reason is that it just felt... well... incomplete, universe-wise.  Some races I would've liked to use somehow were dropped, some elements were added that contradicted each other, and overall, I felt it was a mess.

The fact that I had no idea what I was doing, and thus, was making it up as I went along was just icing on the cake.

Now though?  I have a much better plan of what I want to do with this, and have ideas to make it run smoother.  The fact that my writing is infinitely better than it was in 2011 is simply a bonus.

So, coming soon, we'll see the FPE reboot, "Fluidus Potentia Evangelion" (first chapter already on Starfleet Jedi's forums).

Sign in to follow this