News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Announcements

• Commander RayCav

EVERYBODY READ - This is our new policy regarding spambots   02/04/2018

Here's the thing about the spambot situation - it is literally physically impossible for me to catch up with them. I don't know what about this board attracts them so much (although this is a common problem with Spacebattles, Sufficient Velocity and other boards - they just don't actually post there for some reason, maybe they have better software or something) or what to do to control it. I don't have a lot of tools to deal with the situation, and even far, far less time. The *only* practical solution is to just tell you guys to ignore them and don't click on any links they post - *especially* when they're written in the style of a paragraph but bizarrely formatted in list format, and *especially* when they're written in Russian (or Turkish, or whatever language is unreadable for most Americans who don't hail from the oppressive side of the Iron Curtain or an international studies degree). In other words, I won't be doing any actions anymore. *Because I can't.* I apologize for the inconvenience. 
Sign in to follow this  
Commander RayCav

Tilly vs Bojack Horseman

Commander RayCav    12,014

It's the battle of the fucking meme characters because I don't give a fuck about memes anymore.