News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  

Rainbow Lightsaber vs. Orange Star

Khas    12,133

Alright, in this battle, two of the stupidest things to EVER grace the "Versus" debate scene must do battle.

The first, is something that came from the late "Trek Wars: The Furry Conflict", and is something that Praeothmin, Ikaika, and I have all seen, and all deemed painful to look at.  It is, of course, the rainbow lightsaber.

Now, the second, is a space station that, nearly a decade ago, terrorized both Starfleet Jedi and SDN.  I speak, of course, of Youngla0450's infamous "Orange Star".

Now, there will be two battles here.

The first, is a straight up "Who would win?" match.

The second, is which was the more idiotic.

So... who "wins" this match?

• Confused 1

IkaikaKekai    10,517

I had to glance over the Orange star quickly.  I'd say the Orange star on both accounts, and due to its' sheer size.  As ridiculous as the idea of a 'gay pride' saber is in both physics and science, it's still just a lightsaber, I can disable it with a phillips head screwdriver.  The crew needed for the Orange Star is so massive that they CAN'T blow up any planets because they'll need them all (and a few asteroids) just to support the logistics of building it.

Praeothmin    529

I stop you right there Khas!

As a big fan of skittles, I have nothing against a rainbow coloured light sabre... 😝